Inverter batteries are designed to provide a small amount of current consistently for a longer period of time. Inverter batteries are not discharged over a much longer time. The performance and life of an inverter depend on its battery. As such a battery is a critical and main component of an Inverter battery.
Perfect Energy Storage
2 times battery life, consumes 50% less space, needs no maintenance & takes 60% less recharge time
Lithium batteries are proven to be the best option for inverter batteries lately. These batteries have high energy density and the technology is witnessing significant cost reductions. It is a low maintenance battery and the self-discharge is also less.
Inverter battery is essential for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Here, we will know how to install inverter battery. Single/ double battery is used only in residential homes. Anything other than that is used for commercial purposes. So, we have Loom Solar’s CAML100 Battery and Fusion5kVA Inverter. We are going to install this inverter battery in a farmhouse. This is new construction building where basic home appliances are running.
Let’s know step-by-step guide on how to install inverter battery:
Step 1: Space Measurement
1. Space Utilization - The consumer will be able to better utilize space after installing inverter battery. Unlike the traditional battery, an inverter battery occupies much less space. For any commercial establishment, where space is very expensive, installing an inverter battery will make more sense.
2. Look & Design – An inverter battery is aesthetically more pleasing to the eyes. It is less bulky, compact and with a sleek design unlike the traditional inverter battery (lead-acid) which are heavy and bulky.
3. Easy Access for Service & Maintenance – The inverter batteries are light-weight and can be moved easily by a person which makes it easy for servicing and maintenance. A traditional battery weighs close to 60 kg which makes it extremely difficult for an individual to move from one place to another.
4. Safe for Children – Unlike acid leaking from a lead-acid battery an inverter battery is safe for children. A traditional battery/ inverter is also not safe for an aged or asthmatic patient at home. The back side of the inverter battery also has a cover which can be put on once the connection of wires is complete making it further more safer for everyone.
5. Consumer Confirmation on Installation Diagram- When the consumer has approved your given inverter design, then it starts working. Without confirmation from the home or business owner, your time and work will take extra.
Step 2: Mount the Inverter
You can mount the inverter on the wall. Make sure you have enough space for inverter, Power Distribution Box, and ACDB on wall. An inverter can be installed directly on wall or can be install on plywood, so other equipment that can be installed at one place. During the installation, inverter and other accessories should be aligned very carefully otherwise it will take a lot of time.
Step 3: Install Battery
Here, we have 5kWh CAML Battery and its weight is 44 kgs. It’s type of dry cell battery so we don’t need to fill water in this battery. Distance of less than 1 meter.
Step 4: Install ACDB near Inverter less than 2 meters of distance.
Step 5: Installing Earthing
Step 6: Wiring
- ACDB to Inverter – to access power from the main grid.
- Battery to Inverter – Connect the 5kWh CAML Battery with Fusion 5kVA Inverter
- ACDB to Main Distribution Box
- Earthing to ACDB
- Inverter to Load
Note: Make sure not to touch both terminals together.
Step 7: Start Inverter Battery
- Switch ON button of Fusion 5kVA Inverter
- Switch ON button of CAML Battery
- Check AC Output Voltage using Clamp Meter, Good Condition: 220V to 240V, No Voltage Show if inverter has some fault
- Configuration of Inverter according to CAML Battery
- Switch ON of Main MCB of Home Load
- Switch ON of main grid power.
- Make sure the MCB is not ON while connecting wires of inverter battery
- Polarity (Don’t get confused between positive & negative wires)
- Don’t install in open area where water comes in rainy season
- Always take help of Loom Solar Engineer.
I hope you loved reading this inverter battery installation guide. This guide is specially designed for electricians, service engineers, influencers, sales & marketing, and home & business owners who are planning to install 5kWh power backup solution or more than its capacity. According to Digit.com, Loom Solar, a popular emerging solar equipment manufacturer, has launched its CAML range of Li-ion batteries for home inverters in India that offers robust power backup solution for commercial applications.
I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him
Make a video about BMS connection.