Solar Panel Subsidy in Kerala, 2021
- State subsidy Amount - Balance after consumer payment and CFA
- Central subsidy Amount - 40% for the first 3kW and 20% on remaining 7kW
- Size of the Rooftop Solar System - Up to 10kW
- Price for the customer - 12% of capital cost, if monthly consumption is 120 units, 20% for 150 units and 25% for 200 units.
- Sector - Residential rooftop solar system
- Online Application - Yes https://wss.kseb.in/selfservices/wss-registerForm
- Documents - Proof of identity, address proof, photo, Aadhar card, Bank details, electricity bill, site photographs, technical specification details, etc.
List of DISCOMS in Kerala:
- Kannan Devan Hills Plantations Company Private Limited
- Kerala State Electricity Board
- Thrissur Corporation