Buying a Solar Panel?
Here Are the Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind
Basically, people are buying solar panels for the specific purpose. We found two common purpose to choose solar panels, such as:
Step 1: For Battery Charging
Do you need the solar to charge your Batteries or to reduce electricity bills and the benefits of Off Grid Solar are below:
- Your Home Inverter Battery will be charged from solar and it will not use grid electricity.
- You will never face power outage problem.
Step - 2: For Reducing Electricity Bill
Do you need the solar to reduce your electricity bills and the benefits of On Grid Solar are below:
- During the day your electrical appliance will be running on solar, like A.C., Cooler, Freeze, etc.
- You will not pay electricity bill for pay consumption.
Solar Panels are of two types:
#1. Poly Crystalline Solar Panels
Benefits of Poly Crystalline:
- The traditional solar panels generation lower power than mono crystalline solar panels.
#2. Mono Crystalline Solar Panels
Benefits of Mono Crystalline:
- Mono crystalline solar panels generate higher power and also it works during low-light and cloudy weather.
Pick the solar panel based on size of battery or monthly electricity bill.
If your primary need is to charge Home Inverter Batteries, you can choose solar panel capacity between 10W - 375W.
If your primary need is to run your AC Appliances as well as saving electricity bill, you can choose solar panel capacity between 330W - 350W.
Solar Panels occupies space on rooftop smaller the size of solar panel W.R.T. capacity better is rooftop utilization generation. Solar panels from 300W - 375W comes in 2 meter by 1 meter size. Take higher watt i.e. 375 watt panel.
IP67/68 JUNCTION BOX: Panels are kept in outdoor. Hence, your solar panel junction box must be IP67/68 which make solar panel dust proof.
1mtr. DC WIRE: Solar panel with inbuilt wire and connector makes it easy to install and reduce electrical leakages.
To Know in Detail, Watch This Video