Luxury homes have smart appliances that run on Alternative Current (AC). Wiring route of such types of homes is similar to normal homes. The sanctioned loads provided by DISCOM (Electricity Department) is approx. 10kW, 15kW, or 30kW as per power consumption. Loom Solar's team visited Hauz Khas village smart homes whereas maximum power consumption is approx. 30kW of entire homes.
Now, we need to understand what are major appliances they are using in home:
1. Air Conditioner: Another technology of Air Conditioner is VRV (variable refrigerant volume) or VRF (variable refrigerant flow). In this AC type, there is only one outer unit and multiple indoor units. The main reasons behind it - it helps with service & maintenance, space saving, less power consumption, and more. Daikin is the first AC brand which introduces VRV ac.
2. Geyser: 10 ltr. or above size of geysers are installed in this type of home.
3. Kitchen Appliances: Induction, Dishwasher, RO, Refrigerator, Chimni, Mixture, Juicer and other appliances used in Kitchen. These appliances are not running at the same time.
4. Lights: There are many types of lights - Normal Lights, Decorative Lights.
5. Refrigerator: An advanced technology of refrigerators comes to the market. It has features - RO, Large Storage Capacity, Double Door, Display Features to set cooling parameters.
6. TV: In smart homes, consumers are using 75 inch or above sizes of TV that consumes maximum power consumption.
7. Internet: This is normal power consumption but it needs an uninterrupted power supply because of most gadgets connected through IoT devices. Consumers are controlled, optimize remotely using mobile phones.
8. CCTV Camera: For security purposes, CCTV cameras are installed on the gate and guard sitting areas.
Hybrid Solar System Wiring Diagram