A Solar Company that provides Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of a full solar system. An EPC company provides a full-service experience to seamlessly acquire a solar installation and receive continual support in maintain the system.
Solar EPC Company in Details:
A Solar EPC company is more sophisticated in the services and products they provide compared to a typical solar installer. An EPC company takes a holistic approach to provide a solar service for their customers.
What Kind of Services Provided by a solar EPC company:
- Perform a site survey to check the viability of a solar system.
- Determine solar power generation capacity and equipment selection
- Design and install the solar system
- Set up net metering when viable
- Facilitate solar financing – including tax incentives and rebates
- Maintain production of the solar system through equipment monitoring and maintenance
When working with an EPC company, the entire solar process is completed under one contract. Therefore, there is only one bill to pay. The process of going solar is more streamlined and straightforward. This means less of your time is consumed in the process and you experience a greater peace of mind with having a single point of contact throughout the whole process.