Have you heard about the new trending word ‘Solar Institute’? If not then don’t worry, it is the new trending word in the world. Solar Institute means that any institution be a college / university or any educational institute which provide tutelage on the solar energy or anything related to solar. In a solar institute the students are taught about the very strong importance and presence of solar energy and its aspects.
With our current fuel consumption rate, our energy sources are depleting much quicker than they are produced naturally. In the coming decade or so the need of solar energy will become inevitable. Hence, a field has been introduced as ‘Solar Field’ which provides tutelage on solar energy and its aspects.
Top 10 Solar Training Institutes in India, 2023
Given below we’ve provided the best solar institutes in India –National Institute of Solar Energy: NISE is one of the top institutes on solar energy. It is a governmental institute which requires entrance examination to get an entrance in the institute. This institute is under the supervision of Ministry of New & Renewable Energy.
For more information on National Institute of Solar Energy visit their website at https://training.nise.res.in/Loom Solar: In the private field, ‘Loom Solar’ is one of the biggest solar companies in India. As being one of the best companies, Loom Solar provide education and public awareness on the usage of solar energy and how important solar energy is in current time.
For more information on Loom Solar visit our website at https://www.loomsolar.com/
3. Indian Institute of Solar Energy: IISE is one of a governmental institute in India and is one of the most popular solar institutes in India. The entrance procedure in IISE is similar as NISE. This institute also provide short term certificates.
For more information on Indian Institute of Solar Energy visit our website at https://indianinstituteofsolarenergy.com/about-us/
4. Gujarat Institute of Solar Engineering & Technology: GISET is another governmental institute and is run by Gujarat government. This institute works in both the formats of online and offline studies. GISET also provide short term training for working professionals.
For more information on Gujarat Institute of Solar Engineering & Technology visit our website at http://www.giset.in/about-us
5. National Power Training Institute: NPTI is another governmental institute and is run by the central government. This institute also provides tutelage on power sources like hydro power and thermal power. NTPI also arrange entrance examinations for entrance in the institute.
For more information on National Power Training Institute visit our website at https://npti.gov.in/solar-power-technologies
6. Sofcon India Pvt. Ltd.: Sofcon India is a private institute and is administered and affiliated by the ‘Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship’. Sofcon India has its branches in cities of Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Pune (Maharashtra) and in over 10 cities in India.
For more information on Sofcon India Pvt. Ltd. visit our website at https://www.sofcontraining.com/solar-design-and-drafting.htm
7. Solar Energy Research Institute for India and the United States: SERIIUS institute is an institute which provides degree (undergraduate and post graduate) and diploma in energy related fields. It was established in 2012. SERIIUS is associated by multiple institutes like Indian Institute of Science (IISc) – Bangalore, Golden, National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
For more information on Solar Energy Research Institute for India and the United States visit our website at https://www.seriius.org/
Pvinstaller: The National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer is one of the central government’s projects for education on energy and related fields. The institute provides degree (undergraduate and post graduate) and diploma in energy related fields.
For more information on National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic visit our website at http://pvinstaller.germi.org/
8. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology: Another project from the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy for in-depth research and studies on Solar Photovoltaic Cells Parameters, Solar PV System Design and Integration. The institute provides very short-term certificates and it has 2 to 3 weeks short terms certificat3e programmes.
For more information on National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology visit our website at https://www.nielit.gov.in/content/online-course-solar-power-installation
9. National Renewable Energy Laboratory: NREL is another governmental institute and it also provides degree (undergraduate and post graduate) and diploma in energy related fields. The main objective of this institution is to promote certain studies like discovery, development and research in the fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and technologies.
For more information on National Renewable Energy Laboratory visit our website at https://www.mnre.gov.in/
Benefits of developing Solar Institutes in India
As the world is demanding for renewable and clean sources of energy, it becomes necessary to invest in solar institutes and prepare the upcoming youth with the required knowledge and information to develop permanent and green sources of energy. The current of need of solar energy is rising in every part of this world and these solar institutes are fulfilling the demand.
Which age group will witness the best benefits of Solar Institutes?
The age group of 18 to 35 will witness the best benefits of studying in these solar institutions, as some people in this age group are about to start their career and some people want to change their course in their career. For this age group studying in Solar Institutes will definitely provide them best benefits in their life.
To get ‘0 electricity bill’ use solar panels for your home.
Use 5 kW Solar System to make your home electricity bill free
A solar system of 5 kW can easily run the daily electricity needs of a home and can dramatically cut-short the electricity bill. A 5 kW solar system can reduce the dependency of direct electricity supply from the local DISCOM (Distribution Company) by 50% or more. A 5kW solar system consists a hybrid inverter and solar panels of very high efficiency technology which can generate more power in less light.
It is clear that in just a decade entire world will strongly start shifting towards solar energy sources and ways to get clean and green energy and in the Indian government is promoting their initiative to open Solar Institutes for the best tutelage on new and renewable sources of energy.
We hope this article provided you the information that you have been looking for. For more interesting topics and information keep following us and keep reading our article on more interesting topics.
Hi my self satyendra sharma,working experience in IT, since 17+ years. want to become startup in solar product manufacturing as well as and service . so please assign representative for further communication , my contact number 7718887380
I want to know more about solar energy
Start carrier in solar