If you are looking for the best battery inverter and are curious about each one of them, then you have landed on the right page. Read on! Inverter batteries are crucial for powering homes during power outages. They are the crucial power backup solution when there is an urgent need to have a power source. With multiple options available, choosing the best one can be a daunting task. Here’s a list of the varied types of inverter battery for home and business to make the process a tad easier and comprehendible. Whether you're searching for a budget-friendly or best-in-class option, you can find a battery that fits your needs.
1. Single Battery Inverter
With a peak load capacity of 500 Watt this battery can be administered for running small homes and businesses. An excellent budget-friendly inverter with a battery for homes that can power lights, fans, laptop, cooler, refrigerator, TV, and other small appliances. The battery is built with low antimony alloy for durability even with minimum maintenance. The inverter with battery price of this budget-friendly option starting between Rs 10,000 and Rs 15000/- only.
A single inverter battery with one 150Ah lead acid battery can support a capacity of 700VA PWM solar Inverter making it super-efficient to run for a backup time of 3 to 4 hours. The backup could be increased in case the load capacities are reduced.
2. Double Battery Inverter
With a peak load capacity of 2000 Watt this battery can be used for running mid-sized homes and businesses. With advanced features and design, the double battery inverter has two 150Ah lead acid batteries and can support a capacity of 2500VA PWM solar Inverter making it efficient to run for a backup of 3 to 4 hours non-stop.
With long life and fast recharge, this double battery inverter will support lights, fans, laptop, cooler, refrigerator, TV, surface water pump, etc., this battery costs between Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000.
3. High-Capacity Battery Inverter
With a peak load capacity of 3 kilowatt to 10 kilo watt this battery can be used for running large homes and businesses. With four 150Ah lead acid batteries, 3kW MPPT solar Inverter (PCU), 5kWh lithium battery, 5kV hybrid solar inverter, this battery is powerful with almost 48V. It cost anywhere from Rs 80,000 to Rs 2,50,000 only.
This battery is generally used to power heavy appliances which need more wattage to run like lights, fans, laptop, cooler, refrigerator, TV, surface water pump, AC, washing machine, dish washer, charge electric scooter, and many more.
Power cuts are very common in India, especially in semi urban and rural areas. To put your home on a work mode and to power your lifestyle, batteries as a power back up source are indispensable. When you choose the inverter batteries for any residential purpose, the first thing you need to check is the number of electrical appliances it will power. According to this number, you can get a brief idea about the capacity of the battery that will be required. On an average, an Inverter battery price range from anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 depending on the capacity, type, technology, features, and brand.
The prominent & best inverter battery brands in India are Loom Solar, Luminous, Microtek, Exide and LivGaurd. These brands provide some of the best products and services in the Indian market and have garnered a good repute based on their reviews and ratings.
Do you know you can now convert a normal inverter battery into solar!
These days, every home has an inverter that controls the electrical voltage. But due to the increasing electricity prices, many of them are looking for a better alternative. Here's some good news if you're one of the people who wants to lower their electricity price while also protecting the environment from pollution. Your current inverter can be converted to a solar inverter using certain technology.
It’s shocking but true. For converting an existing inverter into a solar inverter, you need to install a solar conversion kit i.e. solar charge controller and bring down that pesky rising electricity bill, keep the environment clean and is a sustainable source of energy.
Installing a solar conversion kit, also known as a solar charge controller, is required to convert an existing inverter into a solar inverter. In essence, a solar charge controller is a tiny solar gadget that connects between a solar panel and an inverter.
There is an inverter plug-in slot on the solar charging controller. Your inverter and solar charge controller just need to be connected. Also, it connects to your solar battery.
By following these easy steps, you can convert your current home or office inverter into a solar inverter.
Step 1: Choose a solar panel with double the size of your battery capacity. For charging a 300W solar panel you’ll need a single inverter battery of 150 Ah lead acid battery. This ensures that the batteries are fully charged with solar panels and can give desired power back up when it is needed. Likewise for charging 600 W and 1200 W solar panels, you’ll need two 150 Ah lead acid batteries and four 150Ah lead acid batteries respectively.
Step 2: Choose a solar charge controller, with a suitable voltage range of solar panel output. We recommend buying 10 Amp. Or 20 Amp. Or 40 Amp. The solar charge controller can be selected based on usage, and your budget. Average price of solar panels, charge controller and its installation accessories for single inverter battery is Rs. 30,000, double inverter battery is Rs. 50,000 and high-capacity inverter battery is Rs. 1,00,000 inclusive of all charges.
When converting an inverter into a solar inverter, you have a variety of advantages.
- Helps cut down expensive electricity expenses
- For a solar system, there is no requirement to buy a solar inverter separately
- Synchronise the operation of a solar inverter and a regular inverter
- Stop the flow of reverse current from the solar panel to the solar battery
- The best option for producing electricity at home
- Ensures the security of solar batteries and panels
- Affordable than buying a brand-new solar inverter
- Prolongs the life of solar batteries and stop them from becoming overcharged
- best possible usage of the current inverter
Buy Best Inverter Battery for Home Online in India
Loomsolar.com is the 1st online solar website where you get information about solar panels in multiple languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Bangla, and Punjabi. On the website, you will get technical and consumer review videos of our solar products and services.
Other facilities, you must try are:
1. Flexible EMI Option: Flexible EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) options are becoming increasingly popular in the solar industry, allowing customers to finance their solar systems over a period of time. Check details on Solar Loan at https://www.loomsolar.com/pages/solar-loan
2. PAN India Delivery within 3 to 7 days: Check for ease of delivery of solar panels and other solar equipment at your doorstep. This reduces your effort and also ensures the service is timely.
3. Buy from directly solar panel from manufacturer: There are many online platforms making it feasible to buy solar power systems for customers at a click on a button, thus making it convenient for customers to choose the right product for their home or office etc.
4. Over 50,000 happy homes and business: With innovative and technologically advanced solar products, Loom Solar has ensured to have over 50,000 happy families across India and more families are joining to choose renewable & solar power solutions
5. Product demonstration centres in your city: Over 3500 retail touch point of Loom Solar across India, are helping customer choose the right solution within their city/ town and that is helping the customers to make the right choice by discussing their requirements at length