India is one of the leading countries in the industrial and technology sector. The installation of solar panels is leading in this sector. The process may depend on the location and the subsidiary program. These solar panels are installed with the financial structure given by the government and the agencies. In this, the panels are more affordable for homes, offices, buildings, etc.
What is the Government Subsidy On Solar Panels?
The Indian government has started solar panel installation at an affordable price to save natural resources for the future. Recently, our Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has announced a national subsidy scheme for rooftop solar panels on 30th July 2022. The purpose of this subsidy is to offer solar panels to every person and homeowners to adopt solar. The target of this subsidy is installing 4GW solar panels in the residential areas till 2024. If you want to install solar panels at your home with this subsidy here are the steps to follow.
- Search for the availability of subsidy at your location
- Get quotes from the solar panel manufacturer
- Choose the best solar panel company for installation
- Do apply for the available subsidy at your location
- Solar panels will be installed at your home
- Finalize and verify all the documents for subsidy and get the benefits