In the summer season, electricity bill tension starts increasing, if you want to save electricity bill, then you can get solar panels installed. This will solve the problem of the electricity bill of your house. Installing solar has become very easy now, the government is helping in the form of subsidy to install solar panels, as well as now you can install solar panels on easy installments as well.
This will not only save you money, but you can also contribute to the environment.Today, you can buy almost anything on EMI, be it your own house, car, smartphone and now you can even get solar panels installed on EMI. Buying on EMI will not only add to the affordability but will also be easy on your pocket.
How to buy solar system on EMI?
First, if you have a credit card of these banks like CBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI, Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank, HSBC, Corporation Bank, Standard Charted Bank, American Bank, HDFC bank, City Bank, SBI Bank, and Yes Bank then you can easily buy solar panels for your home and business. Given below are some important steps that you need to follow:
- You must have a credit card.
- Go to Loom Solar's website and choose any product you want to buy. On the payment page, you will see multiple bank EMI options. You must have a credit card from the listed banks. The names of the banks have been mentioned in the section above.
- You can opt for 3- or 6-months EMI plans as per your convenience.
If you do not have a credit card and still want to install solar, then you have another option Bajaj Finserv. In this, you must have a Bajaj Finserv card so that you can easily buy solar products. Given below are some important steps that you need to follow:
- First of all you need to have a Bajaj Finserv card
- Of course, you must have enough credit, because you want to know the price of a product.
- Finally, all you need to do is contact the Loom Solar team and confirm the order. For any assistance, call us on 8750 77 88 00.
Home Credit / LoanIf you have neither a credit card nor a Bajaj Finserv card, then the last option you have is home credit (loan). Yes, many banks are giving loans to buy solar systems. For this you should contact your nearest bank branch. Given below are some important steps that you need to follow:
- First, you will need a quotation from a reliable solar company.
- Secondly, visit the nearest bank with the quotation and valid ID proof (like source of income, Aadhaar card, PAN card, canceled cheque, photo, etc.).
- After that, the bank will verify all the documents and after verification, the bank will transfer the amount to the company.
Can Loom Solar Partners sell solar systems on EMI?
Yes, currently only Bajaj Finance Limited has started services to provide EMI services on Solar Systems among other brands. To use these services, our partner needs to have the details of the customer and his Bajaj Card, then he will get in touch with a Loom Solar representative.Loom Solar is an authorized Bajaj eShop partner where buyers can easily buy solar energy products on EMI and our partner will get commission for the same. For any assistance, if you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.