I already have an inverter battery now; I just want to install the 225-Watt Mono Perc solar panel for my home
How many solar panels do I need?
Firstly, you need to know which devices you want to run on the solar system, depending on your needs, one can decide how many solar panels need to be installed.
For example - If you just run basic appliances like lights, fans, tv, fridge, cooler etc. then 4 solar panels of 225 watt each is sufficient for you.
Price of 225-Watt MONO PERC solar panel?
The price of 225-Watt Mono perc solar panel is 11,225 each.
Why should I buy from Loom Solar?
Loom Solar is India’s No. 1 company of solar panel, lithium battery (100-150AH) for homes and business that manufacturer latest technology Shark Mono perc solar panel who work in low sunlight and bad weather condition also.
Loom solar also gives these services to their customers:
- Flexible EMI Option: Flexible EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) options are becoming increasingly popular in the solar industry, allowing customers to finance their solar systems over a period
Check details on Solar Loan at https://www.loomsolar.com/pages/solar-loan
- PAN India Delivery within 3 to 7 days: Check for ease of delivery of solar panels and other solar equipment at your doorstep. This reduces your effort and also ensures the service is timely.
- Buy from directly solar panel from manufacturer: There are many online platforms making it feasible to buy solar power systems for customers at a click on a button, thus making it convenient for customers to choose the right product for their home or office etc.
- Over 50,000 happy homes and businesses: With innovative and technologically advanced solar products, Loom Solar has ensured to have over 50,000 happy families across India and more families are joining to choose renewable & solar power solutions
- Product demonstration centres in your city: Over 3500 retail touch point of Loom Solar across India, are helping customer choose the right solution within their city/ town and that is helping the customers to make the right choice by discussing their requirements at length