To save and resources for the future generation, of Haryana (Department of Renewal Energy) has started an electricity saving project called as Solar Rooftop Power Plant. Under this scheme, provides Solar System Plant to every Residential, Institutional, Social Sector, Private, and Commercial & Industrial Sector across state.
We all know the advantages of solar and its importance in our still, not everyone is adopting it in the residential/commercial sector and its obvious reason is expensive.
Therefore, Haryana government understood this problem and launched solar subsidy 30% of the benchmark cost for this sector. Besides, 70% subsidy in hill stations states like Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Jammu & Kashmir, and 90% subsidy available for farmers on water pumping systems.
The objective of this solar scheme is to promote alternate
Step-1: Visit Renewable Energy DepartmentHaryana/ Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency (HAREDA)
Step-2: Sign up link (Create username and password)
Step-3: Click on Apply
What are the documents required to apply for
Soft copy of Identity Proof (Any One):
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Identity Card issued by
- Soft copy of Residence Proof - Electricity Bill
Step-4: Fill up all required details and submit
Step-5: Courier all documents to HARDEA office in Panchkula or your nearest office.
Why should We Install Grid Connect/On Grid solar system?
- Reduce your electricity bill up to 90%.
- Life more than 25 years.
- Payback period about 5 years.
- No maintenance.
- Additional FAR up to 12% allowed.
- Approximately cost Rs. 60,000- Rs.75, 000 per
- Additional incentive of up to Re.1.00 per unit
ontotal solar power-generated in electricity bills.
- Feed Excess Solar power to
gridthrough Net-Metering Facility.
- Generate approximately 1500 Units of electricity per
Important to know about solar plant installations
- Space Requirement 10 Sq.mt./
- No Application fee
- Installation of solar plant is mandatory in
few categoriesin building
- No permission required from HUDA for installation
Subsidyis available on grid connected system
Solar panelshould be made in India.
Loom Solar, is one of the Delhi NCR based solar company that gives you full details about the solar power system. We provide solar consulting &