The use of solar panels in homes and businesses is growing rapidly. Solar panel is installed in the open area due to which dust gets accumulated on it. This is why we need to clean the solar panel once in a while so it can function properly.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to clean your solar panels:
1. Turn off the solar panels power supply before you begin cleaning to avoid any mishaps.
2. You'll need a garden hose or pressure washer, a soft brush or sponge, and a bucket of water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive items that could scratch or harm the panels.
3. Remove any debris from the panels surface, such as leaves, dirt, or bird droppings, using a soft brush or sponge.
4. Fill a bucket with water and use the soft brush or sponge to gently scrub the panels. Be sure to rinse the panels thoroughly with a garden hose or pressure washer to remove all residue.
5. Use a soft, dry cloth or squeegee to remove any remaining water from the surface of the panels.
But the one major question has come to our mind during the cleaning process that, “can I get an electric shock while cleaning the solar panel”?
So, the answer is “NO” because the work of making electricity in the solar panel is done by solar cells which are in the middle of the panel and it is covered with tempered glass and aluminum frame on the above side and with the back sheet from the bottom side that’s why solar cells is protected between them. During cleaning of solar panel, water falls on the glass so that water can never reach the solar cell because of all that during the cleaning process, you cannot get an electric shock.
If you are facing problems of high electricity bills, so many power cuts, diesel cost, then you can consider the solar panel for your home and business in which loom solar will help you to install easily solar system at your location with an easy loan schemes and subsidy. For more information please visit “www.loomsolar.com”