Solar Panels in Jaunpur, सोलर पैनल, जौनपुर - Uttar Pradesh
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 products
Jaunpur city is situated in Uttar Pradesh’s southeastern part. Which is a distance of 248 km from Lucknow. Azamgarh, Mirzapur, Janghai, Sultanpur, Kerakat, Ghazipur, etc. are the nearest cities to Jaunpur. We are here to update you on solar energy and the available products in your local area. This article will help you identify the most suitable solar solutions for homes, businesses, and the agricultural sector. We will also provide information on the installation costs of solar panels and other relevant details. However, to choose the best solar system for your needs, you must first answer a few questions. Are you planning to install solar panels in Rooftop Systems, Large Projects, Water Pumps, or customized solutions? Are you a consumer of residential and non-residential? How much does a monthly electricity bill? What are your complete installation locations?
Benefits of Using Solar Energy
Solar energy offers numerous benefits like it is sustainable for the environment and cost-effective, reducing dependence on non-renewable energy sources. The use of solar panels on rooftops of homes and businesses enhances energy efficiency. A solar system is a combination of a solar panel, inverter, solar battery, and balancing of the system (BoS) which is used for saving electricity bills, solving frequent & long-time power cuts, and. The major benefits of solar energy are given below:
Electricity Bills Saving
Power Cut Problems
Diesel Cost Saving
Types of Solar Panels
As per Indian solar market demand, there are two popular technologies of solar panels available in India: Topcon & Bifacial Solar Panel. Below is the detailed information:
SHARK 575W, Topcon Solar Panel: Topcon (Tunnel Oxide Passivated Contact) technology is the trending solar cell technology that aims at increasing solar panel efficiency. The solar industry is witnessing rapid advancements in technology aimed towards achieving higher efficiency and better performance of solar components. The Topcon technology also targets achieving higher efficiency in solar cells. It is touted to become the next big thing in the solar industry and its market share is expected to grow rapidly in the future.
SHARK 450W, Bifacial Solar Panel: The world's latest technology solar panel is the Bifacial solar panel. It can generate electricity up to 25% extra compared to other traditional solar panels. Bifacial solar panels function in duo mode, as the direct sunlight is received by the front panel of the solar panel, and the back side of the solar panel also receives the reflected light from the floor, other solar panels, or from a coated shining surface. The back side of the Bifacial solar panel can generate electricity up to 25% more when it is combined with the usual power generation from the front side.
Types & Components of a Solar Panel System
We have categorized the solar panel systems into 5 types that are based on consumer needs:
1. On-Grid Solar System: It is also known as the “grid-connected solar system” which works with national electricity. This solar system works during the daytime in sunny hours and is capable of running all appliances. The main components of a grid-connected solar system are a solar panel (solar PV module), grid-tie solar inverter (on-grid solar inverter), balancing of the system, and net meter. This solar system helps to save up to 80% on electricity bills of homes and businesses.
2. Off-Grid Solar System: It is also known as the “standalone solar system” which works with or without national electricity anywhere. This solar system can run 80-90% loads of home and business on solar inverter capacity. The main components of a standalone solar system are a solar panel (solar PV module), an off-grid solar inverter, a solar battery (lead acid or lithium battery), and balancing of the system. This solar system helps to generate electricity and run AC appliances during power cuts as well as save electricity bills.
3. Hybrid Solar System: It is a combination of on-grid & off-grid solar systems that work in any condition. This system has the capability to run 80-90% loads on solar inverter capacity as well as export extra electricity to the national grid. The main components of a hybrid solar system are a solar panel (solar PV module), hybrid solar inverter, solar battery (lead acid or lithium battery), balancing of the system, and net meter. This solar system helps to generate electricity during the daytime and gives power backup at night time as well as in emergency situations without being dependent on national electricity.
4. Direct Solar System: It is a VFD solar system that works during sunny hours in the daytime only and this is capable of running a motor only. The main components of a grid-connected solar system are the solar panel (solar PV module), VFD, and balancing of the system. This solar system helps to run the AC or DC motor and save diesel costs.
5. Upgrade Solar System: It is a budget-friendly solar system that converts existing inverter batteries into solar and charges batteries and runs home appliances during the daytime. The main components of a grid-connected solar system are a solar panel (solar PV module), solar charge controller, and balancing of the system. This solar system helps to charge the inverter battery during a power cut situation.
Difference among On Grid / Off Grid / Hybrid / Direct
In short, we have given a top 5 checklist that how you will decide the best solar system for your home and business. Let’s see:
Reduce electricity bills only.
Run your appliances during the power cut and save electricity bills.
Run appliances during the power cut & reduce as well as export extra electricity to the DISCOM.
Switch diesel engines to solar-powered ones and save monthly diesel costs.
Power cuts (ie. less than 2 hrs.) should be very such as in Tier 1 & Tier 2 cities
Power cuts happen for more than 8 hours. Such as in Tier 3 & Tier 4 cities
Suitable for smart homes and businesses in Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities
Where there is no 3-phase electricity connection and the business is running on diesel genset.
It works only when grid electricity is available.
It works with a grid & without a grid.
It works with a grid & without a grid, extra electricity will be exported to the government electricity board.
It works only daytime in sunny hours.
4. Permission from the Electricity Board
Available in some states such as Uttar Pradesh
Approximate Cost of Solar Panels
The average price of single solar panels starts from Rs. 1000 to 25,000 including GST, Transportation, and Delivery. But if you are searching for solar panels, the per watt price is Rs. 25 to 40 per watt for higher wattages of solar panels. This price can vary on the technology, quantity, and manufacturers. Below is the complete price list of Loom Solar panels in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Bifacial Topcon Technology
The Material of Solar Panels in Jaunpur
A solar panel is made of 10 to 12 components such as solar cells, EVA, back sheet, aluminium frame, tempered glass, Junction box with DC Wire, bus bar, RFD, and more. A mechanical specification of our solar panel has been given in our download section; you can get more details from there.
Number of Cells of Solar Panel in Jaunpur
Based on solar panel output (voltage and wattage), no. of solar cells have been given. A solar panel is categorized by voltage and wattage. The voltage range of solar panels is from 24V to 50V, and the ampere range of solar panels is from 1.5 Amp. To 15 Amp. The technical specification of a single solar cell is 0.5V and amp. is ……Amp. Below is the complete cell number of Loom Solar panels.
Nowadays, you can install solar rooftop systems on EMI / Loan facilities. In the case of solar systems installed via monthly EMI, you can pay monthly installments like how you pay for monthly electricity bills. The average monthly installment of a solar loan facility is Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 7,500, and 20% of the total cost of the system must be paid as a down payment. Your monthly EMI can be calculated here according to your preferences.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. How much area is required to install 1000-watt solar panels?
Usually, you need a 100 sq. ft area to install it but due to the increase in high-efficiency solar panels (solar PV modules) now the required size is reduced to 80 to 100 sq. ft.
Q2. Does any government approval require from the local power discom?
If you install an on-grid solar system, you will need approval from discom for the net metering process whereas it’s not required if you install an off-grid solar system.
Q3. Is solar available on loan, if yes? How?
Yes, it’s available, you must reach out to Loom Solar's sales advisor to guide you on the same.
Q4. How much savings on money on solar panels?
If you install a 3-kw solar system you can save approx. Rs. 3,000 monthly.
Q5. What is the price of battery-powered and grid-connected solar systems?
So, battery power will cost approx. Rs. 1,00,000/- per kw whereas the on-grid system will cost Rs. 60,000/- per kw with installations.
Q6. How much power (kWh) a solar panel will generate City?
It generates an average of 4 to 5 units on a per kw per day basis.
Q7. Does the government provide any subsidy on the home solar system?
Yes, the subsidy is available on rooftop solar installation for residential homes only.
How to find Nearby the Best Solar Panel Dealers, Distributors, or Installers in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh?
Loom Solar has 3500+ partners and 100+ engineers across India and they are working in residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural sectors. Go to our dealer locator sector and type your city name, you will automatically get a list of our dealers and distributors in your areas. In case our partners are not available in your area, you can call us on our customer care: 8750 77 88 00 via WhatsApp or email. We will be happy to help you to switch your home or business to solar power.