Hope you all are aware about Global Warming, Which is increasing day by day and it very harmful of our present and more over for our future generation also. As we all are facing high temperature of Summer season this is cause of all Global Warming.
Global Warming increasing cause we are using many appliances which gives heat like :- AC/s, Vehicles, Generator and many factories use high capacity machines.
Earth’s temperature begins with the Sun. Roughly 30 percent of incoming sunlight is reflected back into space by bright surfaces like clouds and ice. Of the remaining 70 percent, most is absorbed by the land and ocean, and the rest is absorbed by the atmosphere. The absorbed solar energy heats our planet. When they absorb the energy radiating from Earth’s surface, microscopic water or greenhouse gas molecules turn into tiny heaters— like the bricks in a fireplace, they radiate heat even after the fire goes out. They radiate in all directions. The energy that radiates back toward Earth heats both the lower atmosphere and the surface.
Prime minister Modi's Plan for Future:-
- “First and foremost, we have to ensure that better and affordable solar technology is available to all and accessible to everyone.
- Narendra Modi, plans to use solar power to bring electricity to the homes of 400 million people who currently do not have access to it.
- India plans to generate 100 GW of solar power by 2022
Benefits of Solar Energy:-
- Solar power provides energy reliability
- Solar power provides energy security.
- Solar power provides energy independence.
Further for any query please connect with www.loomsolar.com on 8750778800 or E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org